Independent contractor, Part-time or Full-time employee
Required working hours 20-40/week
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of telemarketing / business development / lead generation experience in medical imaging sales
- Experienced in using Salesforce
- Experienced in cold calling and developing leads for field sales
- Quick to learn medical imaging related terms, knowledge and sales process
- Experience to navigate contacts to the C-level managers
- Good communicator with perseverance and grit
Generate business through proactive outreach to new customers via cold calling
- Quickly develop value-based business relationships with B2B customers
- Identify customer needs and requirements
- Set qualified appointments for discovery calls with the sales/marketing team
- Schedule concrete next steps with the customer and the sales representative
- Research, qualify, manage and track leads and related sales activities
- Function competently and competitively in a fast paced, highly transactional call-center environment that requires time management skills
- Good documentation skills and detail oriented in record keeping
- Dial out from OnePacs lead database
- Enter detailed call disposition reports into a CRM system
- Set up appointments and web demos
- Follow up with the registered prospects a day before the appointment by e-mail & phone call to achieve maximum attendance.
- Follow up with the prospects who couldn’t/didn’t attend the appointment and try to reschedule them for future date & time
- Submit call report, daily basis on number of dial outs / contacts / call backs, etc.
- Connect the customer to the product expert
Proven track record of developing new customer accounts requiring prospecting, cold calling, appointment setting and closing ability.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Working understanding of telecommunications technologies
- 2+ years’ experience of outbound B2B sales experience OR a combination of work experience and education
- Cold calling experience required
- Strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
- Quick learner and understand enough about our client’s products in order to schedule number of appointments
- Coachable/Teachable with willingness to learn and apply sales skills and teachings
- Should be well versed with basic computer and internet processes
- Good interpersonal skill
- Strong work ethic, dependable & goal driven
- Must have high energy and make high number of phone calls
- Log and track all activities accurately in our calling systems
- Sales experience preferred
- Internet/Systems Savvy
- Demonstrated/proven track record of success
- Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce platforms
Compensation and Benefits
We offer the following perks to keep full-time employees happy, healthy, and engaged at work.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k with a match, etc.
- OnePacs LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status is required for this position. Verification of such status and background check will be required.
- Please complete the qualification assessment (about 0.5 hours) https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-I2BCSFTWT?u=125377
How to Apply
Following the hyperlink above, please complete the qualification assessment independently without any third party help and submit your recent CV with two reference contacts to HR@OnePacs.com.