- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science (or related field of study) or equivalent work experience.
- Java 8+ proficiency (Dependency injection, JMS, JMX, web application frameworks)
- JSON, XML
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement new features according to specifications
- Resolve defects in existing software
- Participate in internal technical discussions relating to product functionality, deployment issues, technical support issues.
- Assist technical support team with advanced questions
- Author technical documentation as needed
- Participate in code reviews
Compensation and Benefits
- Based on qualifications and experience, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation time, employer sponsored 401K.
- At least two independent and recent references are required
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to HR@OnePacs.com.